Some parts of this site are now being converted to a bi-lingual version.
I will try to insert English hints where possible. Please contact me to tell me if there is a need to put effort in translation of other parts.
Of course you can allways contact me for translation of certain words or parts.
(switch to English)
Hieronder links naar familieleden op het net.
Zie verder Alle links
- Website Dennis Klootwijk
- De gezinssite van Marco Kroonwijk
- Homepage Richard, Liesbeth en Lucas Klootwijk
BeeldmateriaalHieronder het meest recente beeldmateriaal.
- John C. Klootwyk, age 83, of Sheldon, Iowa passed away on Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the Sanford Sheldon Medical Center in Sheldon, Iowa. His Memorial Service will be 11:00 A.M. on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at the Netherlands Reformed Church in Sioux Center, Iowa with the Rev. G.J. Baan ~ officiating. Burial will be at the East Lawn Cemetery in Sheldon Visitation will be after 4 P.M. on Monday, October 27, 2014 with family present from 5 Ė 7 P.M. at the Vander Ploeg Funeral Home in Sheldon. Arrangements are under the care of the Vander Ploeg Funeral Home in Sheldon. Online condolences may be sent towww.vanderploegfunerals.com John Cornelius Klootwyk, the son of Jan and Grace (Van Ballegooyen) Klootwyk was born on November 13, 1930, in Ridderkerk, Netherlands where he grew-up and attended school. In 1949, he immigrated to the United States and to Hawarden, Iowa. John worked as a hired hand for area farmers. On September 30, 1953, he was united in marriage to Eileen Maassen in Rock Valley, Iowa. After their marriage the couple lived in Rock Valley and John worked in the Rock Valley Locker Plant, he then farmed for 2 years near Inwood, Iowa. In 1957, they moved to Sheldon, Iowa where he owned and operated the Sheldon Locker Plant. In 1969, John was the Sheldon area feed salesman for Bio-Zyme out of St. Joseph, Missouri until his retirement. John passed away Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the Sanford Sheldon Medical Center in Sheldon, Iowa, reaching the age of 83 years, 11 months and 10 days. John was a member of the Netherlands Reformed Church in Sioux Center, Iowa. He enjoyed being with his family, gardening and traveling, especially to Washington, Arizona, California and to Holland. Left to cherish Johnís memory is his wife of 61 years, Eileen of Sheldon; their children, Twyla and her husband, Ron Smit of Sheldon; Glenda, and her husband, Marlon Klein of Sheldon; Jeri and her husband, Ken Hoogendoorn of Boyden, Iowa; Mike and his wife, Leann Klootwyk of Orange City, Iowa; Jodi and her husband, Ron Koerner of Brookings, South Dakota; thirteen grandchildren, nineteen great grandchildren; three brothers, Henry and his wife, Willy Klootwyk; Tuen and Arie Klootwyk all in the Netherlands; and many other relatives and friends to remember him lovingly. He was preceded in death by his parents; a sister, Ali DeWaard and two sisters-in-law, Co and Willy Klootwyk.
Jan KLOOTWIJK 
- IN LOVING MEMORY OF EILEEN M. KLOOTWYK BORN April 27, 1935 Rock Valley, Iowa PASSED AWAY March 28, 2019 Sheldon, Iowa EILEEN M. KLOOTWYK Eileen Mae Klootwyk, the daughter of Maass and Tillie (Driesen) Maassen was born April 27, 1935, in Rock Valley, Iowa where she grew-up and received her education in a country school. After school Eileen worked in a grocery store in Rovk Valley. On September 30, 1953, she was united in marriage to John Cornelius Klootwyk in Rock Valley, Iowa. After their marriage the couple lived in Rock Valley before moving to Sheldon, Iowa in 1957. Eileen helped her husband in the locker plant and for the past 36 years she has been an Avon sales representative. John preceded her in death on October 23, 2014, Eileen remained in her home, passing away on Thursday, March 28, 2019 at the Sanford Sheldon Medical Center in Sheldon, Iowa, reaching the age of 83 years, 11 months and 1 day. Eileen was a life-time member of the Netherlands Reformed Church in Sioux Center, Iowa. She enjoyed being with her family, camping, traveling, and selling Avon. Left to cherish her memory is her children, Twyla and her husband, Ron Smit of Sheldon; Glenda, and her husband, Marlon Klein of Sheldon; Jeri and her husband, Ken Hoogendoorn of Boyden, Iowa; Mike and his wife, Leann Klootwyk of Orange City, Iowa; Jodi and her husband, Ron Koerner of Brookings, South Dakota; thirteen grandchildren, twenty-two great grandchildren; two sisters, Fran and her husband, Jake Rus of Rock Valley, Iowa; (her special sister) Sally Koedam of Sheldon, Iowa and a sister-in-law, Joan Maassen of Rock Valley, Iowa; and many other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her husband, John; her parents; a brother, Ray Maassen and a brother-in-law, Andy Koedam.
Eileen Mae MAASSEN  Jan KLOOTWIJK 
- Grafsteen van Huibrecht KLOOTWIJK  en Hendrika TREFFERS . Deze steen staat op de Begraafplaats aan de Norelbosweg 8 te Epe. Bron: www.online-begraafplaatsen.nl
Huibrecht KLOOTWIJK  Hendrika TREFFERS 
- Grafsteen van Arie Jan KLOOTWIJK  overleden te Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht op 13-05-1993. Hij was gehuwd met Jennie van der POEL .
Arie Jan KLOOTWIJK  Jennie POEL van der 
- Overlijden van Laurens Abraham KLOOTWIJK , de weduwnaar van Gerdina Jacoba TWIGT .
Laurens Abraham KLOOTWIJK